Bio Fulvic Acid 50% Solution :
- Bio Fulvic Acid is low molecular weight Potassium Humic Acid and is most plant-active of all the humic acid compounds.
- It is a unique blend of Fulvic Acid, Amino Acids, Nitrogen and Potassium.
- It acts as a plant growth stimulator that increases plant metabolism and nutrient intake.
- Fulvic acid acts as a chelating agent; it holds nutrients for the plant to absorb over time and should be used with regular fertilizers.
- It is an excellent supplement to fertilizers to improve nutrient absorption.
- Mainly used to make solution in concentration of 30-50%.
- Fulvic content : 73%,
- Crude Protein (Amino Acids) : 21%
- Nitrogen from Protein source : 3%
- Potassium : 9.4%
This product gives best results in drip than any Humic product available in market.
Dose & Application : In Drip irrigation- 750 ml to 1 ltr/ Acre